How do we manage cybersecurity threats to ensure successful business continuity in a 100% remote staffing situation?
The latest episode in our series tackles the inherently increased cybersecurity risk to the enterprise and its data in times like these where remote access has become the de facto standard. Many security controls which were normally enforced through internal networks now must shift to external and unmanaged networks and endpoints. We consider the effects of connecting over the public Internet and the state of local networks at someone’s home, and key differences between security controls in the enterprise compared to typical consumer-level security.
This webcast covers:
- Why Cybersecurity Now?
- A Cybersecurity Plan: Key Components
- Best Practices for Secure Remote Workers
- Basic security advice every user needs to know.
- Tips and Tricks
- Multi-factor Authentication
- Self-Service Password Reset
- Flagging External Emails for Phishing Awareness
- Questions & Answers