This episode, part of an on-going series, kicks things off with a review and discussion of how Microsoft Teams can enable engagement, confidence and reduce uncertainty across the organization.
In one hour, you will learn about live events, online meetings, teams chat, making the best use of channels to stay organized, the value of the random channel (think watercooler) and more. In particular, you will learn how to use all the amazing apps and experiences that you can add to your channels and teams to stay on track and get things done.
Communication & Collaboration in Remote Work with Microsoft Teams will cover:
- Introduction to Teams
- 1-on-1 chat, meetings and files
- Group chat, meetings and document collaboration
- Tips & Tricks
- Adding files the quick and easy way
- Planner boards and staying on task
- Adding Apps to Teams
- Setting good cadences, rhythms, setting meeting & collaboration expectations
- Questions & Answers